Person trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|another person||Người khác|
|first person||Ngôi thứ nhất|
|only person||Người duy nhất|
|same person||Cùng một người|
|third person||Người thứ ba|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Thoughts On The Healthcare Landscape Part 1: Medical Properties Trust Vs. Ventas →
Before this pandemic, most people would have assumed that the biggest issue facing hospitals in a widespread health crisis would be too many patients.
· Coronavirus live news: Fauci says US must 'stop nonsense'; South Africa cases top 300,000 →
Dr Anthony Fauci, the senior public health expert on the White House coronavirus task force, says that the US needs to focus from the federal level on getting the virus now surging in the south and west under control “rather than these games people are playing.”
· Man sentenced in death of Nebraska college student →
That led to the arrest of Keadle, who had been a person of interest in the disappearance and by then was serving time in prison for the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl in 2008 in Fremont, while Keadle was a college student there.
· Ionis Is A Long On Neurological Medicines Pipeline →
Parkinson's affects about 10 million people globally, so a successful therapy could be a significant revenue generator.
· Elena Delle Donne opens up about her health; Mystics say they will keep paying her →
Brian A. Fallon, director of the Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center at Columbia University, said the debate is over how many people develop chronic symptoms.
· Colombia: Illegal groups using violence to enforce lockdowns →
At least nine people have been assassinated in recent months for either refusing to abide by the restrictions or actively opposing them.
· Chemistry Galore: Mavs Practice Notebook from Orlando →
The NBA created an anonymous hotline to report people who break the rules to try to keep the bubble healthy and safe from COVID-19.
· Trump overhauls Nixon-era environmental law that minority communities rely on to fight polluters →
Some 68 per cent of black people live within 30 miles of a coal-fired power plant despite being 13 per cent of the population, according to GreenAmerica.org, compared to 56 per cent of white people, making them more likely to feel the health impacts of pollution including breathing issues and heart conditions.
· Coronation Street spoilers: Gary Windass finally exposed by returning character? →
It's been plain sailing for Coronation Street serial killer Gary Windass (played by Mikey North), as no one suspects he's had a part to play in the death of two people over the past year and a half.
· Los Angeles in ‘dangerous phase’ as virus cases surge →
In Los Angeles County, where 10 million people live, Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said further restrictions are “on the table” if trend lines continue to show that hospitals could become overwhelmed.