|filed a petition||Dilekçe verdi|
|online petition||Çevrimiçi dilekçe|
|petition against||Karşı dilekçe|
|signed a petition||Dilekçe imzaladı|
|submitted a petition||Dilekçe verdi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· NCLAT sets asides NCLT order to make MCA party in all insolvency, company matters →
In its order, the NCLT had said, “We further direct that in all cases of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Company Petition, the Union of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs through the Secretary be impleaded as a party respondent so that authentic record is made available by the officers of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for proper appreciation of the matters.
· Rolf Hochhuth obituary →
He remained a controversialist, excoriating his government for bailing out what he called Greece’s “sham” bankruptcy and petitioning Angela Merkel to grant the whistleblower Edward Snowden asylum – it was a moral duty, he said, for Germans to do so “in the light of our shameful past”.
· Hertz Bankruptcy And Fleet Liquidation Threaten To Make Mess Of Used-Vehicle Prices With Burst Of 'Pent-Up Supply' →
The bankruptcy petition listed $24.4 billion in total debts, including trade accounts payables, and $25.8 billion in assets as of March 31.
· Jeffrey Epstein: Up to 130 people claim they could be child of dead financier with £470m fortune →
If the company established a convincing lead, they would petition a US court for a DNA test to confirm the genetic link, Mr Morse added.
· The coronavirus is threatening diversity in academia →
From creating petitions and social media campaigns to writing letters to school administration lobbying on those colleagues’ behalf, scholars have been relentless in pushing back against budget cuts.
· K-12 schools keep mishandling sexual assault complaints. Will new Title IX regulations help? →
In response, students circulated a petition demanding that Smith be allowed to go, and to block Doe from attending, according to the lawsuit.
· The NHS surcharge for migrant staff is gone. Why did it take such a fight? →
The victims of the policies have to suffer, and then drag their pain and anger into the public realm and petition for mercy.
· Covid-19: Why widespread use of Aarogya Setu needed →
Data also cannot be stored beyond 180 days, and any individual can petition for their data to be deleted, and it will have to be erased within 30 days of the original date of request.
· Barrow MP calls for calm after protests over rape claims case →
More than 10,000 people had signed a petition demanding the Independent Office for Police Conduct and the National Crime Agency take over the investigation.
The China Post
· Seniors get diplomas on racetracks, chairlifts amid virus →
There are still many schools that have settled on virtual graduations — something that’s drawn online petitions from students and parents demanding traditional commencements be held later in the year if social distancing rules are eased.