· The Road To Weimar Goes Through The European Banking System →
Second, though, and this is the main point, is that the very nature of fractional reserve banking means that dividend distribution is being sourced from money belonging to people who have not and never intended to invest in the bank in the first place.
The New York Times
· Biden, Urging Face Masks, Calls Trump a ‘Fool’ for Not Wearing One →
A study from Emory University found that during flu season, the safest place to sit on a plane is by a window, as people sitting in window seats had less contact with potentially sick people.
· Twitter has finally started fact-checking Trump →
On Tuesday afternoon, Twitter placed labels underneath Trump’s tweets claiming that mail-in voting ballots in the 2020 presidential race will be “anything less than substantially fraudulent” and lead to a “Rigged Election.” If you click the labels, they take you to a fact-checking page that calls out his false statements.
· Women doctors not able to fight coronavirus crisis due to lack of childcare, BMA warns →
It’s very unsettling for very young children to be placed in a new environment with new people.
· Trump dismisses his own government’s guidance about masks as “politically correct” →
Trump spent Saturday and Sunday at the golf course, yet he wants people to believe that forcing states to reopen places of worship is something he’s deadly serious about doing.
· Twitter fact-checks Trump tweet for the first time →
Twitter places fact-check notification on Trump tweet about mail-in ballots
· Biden brands Trump ‘absolute fool’ for mocking mask use →
The interview, conducted in Biden’s garden and with social distancing measures in place, followed Memorial Day ceremonies Monday in which Biden wore a mask and Trump was bare-faced.
· Renault and Nissan rebuild alliance to ride out Covid-19 storm →
Another big question will be the place of German automaker Daimler AG in the Alliance.
· Biden brands Trump 'absolute fool' for mocking mask use →
The interview, conducted in Biden's garden and with social distancing measures in place, followed Memorial Day ceremonies Monday in which Biden wore a mask and Trump was bare-faced.
· Furore in US after black man dies as white policeman kneels on neck →
“Even in places like Minneapolis, where chokeholds are technically banned, black people are targeted by the police for low-level offences and are subjected to unreasonable, unnecessary violence,” she said in a statement.