“Plan” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK) CEO Ashley Buchanan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And as we have listened to our customers, we have found our makers are using arts and crafts for a number of reasons, including a way to make a difference, a way to make plans for their children, for some, a way to make money.
· Stella Creasy holds her baby in parliament during Northern Ireland abortion debate →
She went on to urge the Northern Ireland Assembly to put forward alternative proposals if they disagree with the UK government’s plans.
· Saputo Inc. (SAPIF) CEO Lino Saputo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Although this is scheduled to change as a result of COVID-19, we plan to move forward with the subsequent phase of implementation within the Cheese Division USA to be completed by the end of fiscal 2022.
· New York governor to protesters: Get tested →
The state plans to open testing facilities for all protesters to avoid a super-spreader event, he said.
· Public Joint-Stock Company Federal Hydro-Generating Company RusHydro (RSHYY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
2021 and 2022, I expected to be impairment-free and dividend growth is expected above the planned level.
· Teranga Gold Is West Africa's Next Tier One Gold Producer →
This is why Teranga plans to start with production from Massawa's high-grade deposits, which are expected to be integrated with Sabodala in Q3 2020.
· USDA issues $545 million in COVID-19 assistance for food producers →
The NBA approved a plan to restart the season with abbreviated competition of just 22 teams — tentatively set to begin July 31 with all games played near Orlando, Florida.
· Cisco: Great Opportunities With Stable Underlying Business →
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.
· Morning mail: Lancet retracts Covid-19 paper, Floyd memorial, walking with wombats →
The family of George Floyd and invitees including the Rev Jesse Jackson have conducted a memorial service in Minneapolis, the first of three planned across the US.
· Wage reductions and summer matches loom for England's top players →
With the world of rugby already suffering from the serious impact of the current shutdown the RFU’s chief executive, Bill Sweeney, has acknowledged talks are ongoing with England squad members as part of enforced cost-saving plans at Twickenham.