· Un puñado de países sigue recibiendo turistas de EE.UU. a pesar de que ahora es foco de la pandemia por coronavirus →
Si bien la mayoría de los viajeros estadounidenses se van a quedar en casa este verano y prefieren viajes en auto de corta distancia a viajes aéreos internacionales, algunos no permitirán que una pandemia global frene sus planes de viaje.
· McIlroy spends extra week off bringing coach in for work →
But tee times were moved up Sunday to avoid any weather, so the tournament was ending about the time Nicklaus was getting on his plane.
· NASCAR hosting largest sporting event crowd since pandemic →
They were greeted by a plane flying over the Tennessee track that was pulling a banner of the Confederate flag, which NASCAR has banned from its races.
· We read Mary Trump's book about Donald Trump so you don't have to →
Yes, Fred Sr. was mean to his firstborn about planes.
· Organizers Nix 2021 Rose Parade, Its First Cancellation Since WWII →
The report also cited the potential health risks of participants and spectators traveling to the area, in many cases by plane.
· The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) CEO David Solomon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On a more structural plane and thinking back to the $1.3 billion of expense reduction that we articulated, frankly, I think we come at that number now, with greater confidence in the in that number and frankly the ability to exceed it over the medium to long-term.
· How billionaires become millionaires: Investing in airlines →
Its founder and largest shareholder, Stelios Haji-Ioannou, launched a failed attempt to oust the executive leadership and block the purchase of Airbus planes he argued the carrier neither needed nor could afford.
The New York Times
· ‘Eat the Buddha’ Reports From the ‘World Capital of Self-Immolations’ →
Only in North Korea has she witnessed such smothering surveillance and high levels of fear, she writes, accelerated by technological developments like a social credit system in development that will prevent “untrustworthy” citizens from employment, buying plane tickets and using credit cards.
· Indian aviation: Hit hard by corona pandemic, but this crisis should not go waste →
With an oversupply of planes globally and a world awash with capital at low or negative interest rates, lease rates may settle lower.