|continued to play||遊び続けた|
|did not play||遊ばなかった|
|play their home||家で遊ぶ|
· Citigroup Inc. (C) CEO Mike Corbat Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And I think that what we've seen is that the banks -- the big banks and Citi are playing an important role, not just in terms of our day jobs, in terms of be in the bank and the usual things we do, but I think also playing a very important role as being that transmission mechanism between -- in some cases extraordinary, monetary and fiscal responses in the real economy.
The New York Times
· President Trump Is a Doughnut →
The facts — that Scarborough was in Washington and that the police found no evidence of foul play — make no difference to the conspiracy theorist in chief.
· Trump says US 'terminating' relationship with WHO →
Beijing has furiously denied the US allegations that it played down the threat when the virus first emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan late last year.
· Wolfsburg thrash Cologne as Frauen Bundesliga bucks trend with restart →
The visitors kept the three-time defending league champions in reach, but Alexandra Popp made sure of victory with 66 minutes played.
The New York Times
· Bobby Digital Dies at 59; His Reggae Rhythms Spread Worldwide →
With a friend, he started a sound system, Heatwave, where he could play the newest tracks.
· Uniti Group Inc. (UNIT) Management Presents at Cowen 2020 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference (Transcript) →
It was brought to us by some of the parties to look at, and we are looking at it, and it's a fairly, something new that we are playing with last or last few weeks.
· Biden's VP list narrows and unrest in Minnesota enters discussion →
pick will be campaigning in places in Biden’s absence, and Texas could be a red state that his campaign looks to play.
· Serie A confirms June 20 return →
No dates have been given yet for the return legs of the semi-finals, with Napoli set to host Inter Milan and Juventus at home against AC Milan, but they could be played on the weekend of June 13 and 14.
· Red Star crowned champions as Serbian league restarts →
Celebrations were muted, however, as the game was played behind closed doors and the 1991 European Cup winners, who won the continent's elite club competition on this day 29 years ago, were unable to share their joy with the fans.
· Mutual back scratching between Australia and India leads to pot of gold →
Although the ICC is playing down suggestions the T20 World Cup will be postponed, there isn’t a figure in the game who isn’t convinced otherwise.