Play в новостях
|continued to play||Продолжал играть|
|did not play||Не играл|
|extended play||Расширенная игра|
|not play||Не играть|
|play their home||Играть в их дом|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-10 →
The softest of soft rock, If You Leave Me Now doesn’t seem to play so much as glide along, wrapped in a blanket of French horns and strings, the drummer tapping so gently it sounds as if he’s trying not to wake someone up.
· Austrian hospital performs first COVID-19 lung transplant in Europe →
Once play resumes on June 19, Japan will join Korea and Taiwan in resumption of pro baseball.
The New York Times
· On a Scottish Isle, Nursing Home Deaths Expose a Covid-19 Scandal →
In the House of Commons, he faces a weekly barrage over nursing homes, including accusations that he lied about government guidance playing down the chance of outbreaks.
· Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at ‘special’ Dortmund clash →
Jerome Boateng is fit to play after shaking off a knock and is set to partner David Alaba at centre-back.
· Zlatan Ibrahimovic: AC Milan striker suffers calf injury →
Serie A was suspended on 9 March with 12 full rounds and four outstanding fixtures still to play.
· WeRNotVirus: plays to highlight Covid-19 racism against Asians →
A series of plays and monologues will highlight the racism that east and south-east Asian communities in the UK are undergoing during the Covid-19 pandemic, with the producers hoping it will help expose the “hidden problem”.
· Barnsley warn they 'will not accept' relegation in furious letter to EFL →
How can anyone use the phrase ‘sporting integrity’ or the word ‘fair’ in any relegation scenario if the games aren’t played?
· On Memorial Day veterans count who we've lost, knowing there'll be more to count next year →
Tyler, of course, played “Piano Man” by Billy Joel, “Clocks” by Coldplay and a few Beatles songs and the jolly audience, most of us half in the bag, sang along.