|continued to play||Oynamaya devam et|
|did not play||Oynamadı|
|extended play||Uzatılmış oyun|
|play their home||Evlerini oyna|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Harriet Dart and Naomi Broady to play in London event →
British number three Harriet Dart has agreed to play, but Johanna Konta, the world number 14, is not expected to take part.
· Comedians: Home Alone, review – Brilliant, miniature satires on the way we live now →
Mortimer, playing the pretentious idiot Train Guy is making a mobile phone call to a colleague on a train.
· Birds of Prey director Cathy Yan denies rumour of ‘d*** pic’ storyline →
Discussion centres around the character Roman Sionis/Black Mask, played in the film by Ewan McGregor
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Management Presents at Morgan Stanley 2020 Cloud Secular Winners Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
Both in HCM and financial managements, and I would say that our platform being able to really sell; excuse me, the full value of plan, execute, analyze all in the cloud on one solution, plays well certainly across the different market segments, but medium enterprise and rest of the world we feel like we have a strong position in market as we're in early days.
· Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Presents at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer and Retail Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
Like what role did they play?
· Comedians: Home Alone review – sketchy laughs almost make lockdown bearable →
There are new ideas as well as familiar favourites, like the nonsense corporate-waffle of Bob Mortimer’s Train Guy and The Fast Show’s Swiss Toni, played by Charlie Higson, both brought to life again as animations.
· JPMorgan is flying high during the pandemic →
Citi is still playing catch-up with its rivals in equities trading.
· New autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxiation, conflicting with official report →
Rather, the official report suggested that Floyd’s “underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease” played a role in his death, as well as the fact that Floyd may have been intoxicated.
· This is what it's like being a makeup artist during COVID-19 →
How many times a month can you play Monopoly and cards with your parents?
· Werner strikes as potent Leipzig win in Cologne to return to third →
Austria midfielder Konrad Laimer played a clever ball into the box and former Paris Saint-Germain attacker Nkunku dinked his finish over the onrushing Timo Horn.