Plea en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|guilty plea||Declaración de culpabilidad|
|plea agreement||Acuerdo de culpabilidad|
|plea bargain||Acuerdo de culpabilidad|
|plea deal||Acuerdo con la fiscalía|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Petersen’s superb header sinks ten-men Gladbach at Freiburg →
The result left Gladbach, who had Alassane Plea sent off after 68 minutes, fourth on 56 points from 30 games, with fifth-placed Bayer Leverkusen level on points with them ahead of Saturday's home game against leaders Bayern Munich.
· Football: Freiburg hand Gladbach Champions League setback →
To make matters worse for Gladbach, their French striker Alassane Plea was red-carded in the second half.
· Petersen goal gives Freiburg 1-0 win over 10-man Gladbach →
A superb header by Freiburg substitute Nils Petersen secured a 1-0 home win over 10-man Borussia Moenchengladbach who had striker Alassane Plea sent off late in the second half of a lively Bundesliga game on Friday.
· Trump wraps chaotic week by courting Maine voters at coronavirus swap factory event →
Donald Trump used a taxpayer-funded trip to Maine on Friday to plea with voters there to hand him the state's four Electoral College votes in November after he nabbed just one in 2016, and said Americans at least risk of contracting the coronavirus should be allowed to return to work.
· Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Tells People To Make A Friend Who Doesn't Look Like Them →
Abdul-Jabbar has been very vocal amid widespread protests across the nation following the murder of George Floyd, a 46-year-old unarmed black man, who died after white police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for over eight minutes despite his pleas that he couldn't breathe in Minneapolis on May 25.
· Less but better: how to make meat the side, not the star →
Now, we are hearing more and more loudly the pleas to cut out meat from our diets altogether, and to consider veganism as the solution to climate change.
· Supreme Court may consider making it easier to sue police for misconduct →
Another lawyer for the group, Clark Neily, said if family members of George Floyd decides to sue Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin and others, they will need to find an existing court ruling that said a police officer may not kneel on the neck of a suspect who is not resisting, ignoring his pleas for help, until he passes out.
· China revels in US protests, sees unrest as PR opportunity →
It was also the dying plea of New Yorker Eric Gardner in 2014, which became a slogan of the Black Lives Matter movement against racism and police brutality in the US.
· Tablighi Jamat event: Investigation on in gathering of people, no need for CBI probe - Centre to SC →
Pandita in her plea had sought various reliefs including CBI probe into the matter related to the assembly of people at Anand Vihar Bus Terminal and Markz in Nizamuddin after nationwide lockdown was announced alleging that Delhi police has failed to control the people and the Nizamuddin Markaz chief Maulana Saad was still evading arrest.