Plea trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|guilty plea||Nhận tội|
|plea agreement||Thỏa thuận|
|plea bargain||Lời bào chữa|
|plea deal||Yêu cầu giải quyết|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· 'Ink Master' contestant pleads no contest in killing of YouTuber Corey La Barrie →
Daniel Silva, 27, entered the plea Tuesday and faces a maximum of four years in prison, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.
The China Post
· Ex-Canadian football player gets 3 months for college scam →
If the judge accepts their plea deals, Loughlin will be sentenced to two months in prison and Giannulli will be sentenced to five months.
· Kansas man pleads guilty in Oklahoma cold-case deaths →
Ronnie Busick, 68, entered a guilty plea on Wednesday in an agreement with prosecutors.
· COVID-19 and masks: New evidence shows that cloth face coverings slow coronavirus spread →
Saskia Popescu, an infectious disease epidemiologist at the University of Arizona, said the plea from the CDC shows the U.S. needs to unite to make a collective effort on masking.
· 13 Black Artists on Life in America Right Now →
A fourth officer prevented local residents, along with their collective pleading for mercy, from intervening and helping Mr. Floyd, who, for the final three minutes, had no pulse—motionless—and Chauvin, hand in pocket, deeply more committed to his allegiance to racism and hatred rather than his health in the midst of a global coronavirus pandemic, ignored such pleas of mercy, only removing his knee upon the arrival and direction of medics.
· Trump says he’d welcome disgraced former aide Michael Flynn back to the White House →
However, earlier this year, after Mr Flynn attempted to withdraw his plea, the Justice Department led by attorney general William Barr dropped the case against him and a federal appeals court panel ordered Judge Emmet Sullivan to dismiss it.
· Jail sentence 'not enough' say betrayed council after worker steals £260k intended for care homes →
Kavanagh’s four-year sentence, reduced from six years in light of her guilty plea, will see her released from custody in 2022 but she will spend another two years on parole during which time she could be recalled to prison if she breaches the terms of her release.
· Millions face new virus curbs, but hope rises for US vaccine →
Such pleas from experts and authorities have been ignored and even mocked in many of countries, including the United States -- the worst-hit nation in the world.
· Meghan Markle row: Duchess of Sussex defended in heated debate after controversial speech →
READ MORE: Meghan Markle delivers 'punchy' plea in 'most significant speech'
· Gulf remains locked in Qatar feud, despite Saudi setbacks →
The double hit raises fresh questions as to the effectiveness of the blockade, now in its fourth year despite Washington's pleas that the dispute undercuts its efforts to challenge Iran.