Point в новостях
|highest point||Наивысшая точка|
|point of view||Точка зрения|
|starting point||Отправная точка|
|turning point||Поворотный момент|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Huddersfield owner says 50 or 60 clubs could go bust in next year →
They will need paying at some point.”
· Cologne grab late goals to earn 2-2 home draw with Fortuna →
The result put Cologne 10th on 34 points from 27 games while Fortuna stayed 16th on 24 points, three adrift of the safety zone after 15th-placed Mainz had earlier suffered a 5-0 home drubbing by RB Leipzig.
· Schalke crisis deepens with shock home loss to Augsburg →
Schalke, who are now without a win in nine league games, remain on 37 points while Augsburg’s first win after four straight losses lifted them to 12th spot on 30, seven points above the relegation playoff spot.
The New York Times
· The New Model Media Star Is Only Famous to You →
But the two writers’ path to success points to the reality that the biggest threat to those institutions may come from their talented employees.
· Former FA chief exec warns EFL clubs face virus ‘insolvency’ →
“There is a real financial maelstrom coming towards the league at this point in time.
· Learning to live again in Italy’s first virus red zone →
Brizzolari, the lawyer, disagreed and pointed out that the town had suffered a longer lockdown than the rest of Italy.
· China's proposed national security law should be on G7 agenda: Former Hong Kong governor →
China has proposed imposing national security laws on Hong Kong as Communist Party rulers in Beijing on Friday unveiled details of the legislation that critics see as a turning point for the former British colony, which enjoys many freedoms, including an independent legal system and right to protest, not allowed on the mainland.
The New York Times
· Trump Tweets and Golfs, but Makes No Mention of Virus’s Toll →
While total new cases nationally have begun declining, hospitalizations outside New York, New Jersey and Connecticut have increased slightly in recent days, as Mr. Trump’s own former Food and Drug Administration commissioner, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, pointed out.
· Bayern see off Frankfurt fightback to stay four points clear →
The result leaves Bremen two points from 16th — which carries a relegation play-off at the end of the season — but six points from 15th, which guarantees safety.
· Strengthening agility and resilience in your organisation →
Mastering first four points will count for nothing if the organisation cannot practise agility with discipline.