“Policy” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Weekly S&P 500 ChartStorm - Downgrades, Dividends, Buybacks →
In aggregate though, this is a space (sorry for the pun) where dividend policies will certainly be under fire.
· Martin Hellwig On The Recent German Constitutional Court Ruling And Its Potential Eurozone Implications →
Hellwig: Now, I got into policy work in the mid-late '90s, first through joining an advisory committee for the German Economics Ministry.
· Timely data crucial for economic recovery →
Now the spending tracker points to a major policy challenge for the Morrison government.
· (2nd LD) Moon urges use of full fiscal capability against 'wartime-like' economic crisis →
The president urged the speedy allocation of another batch of supplementary budgets, saying South Korea still has room for expansionary fiscal policy in comparison with other OECD member states.
· Japan lifts state of emergency for Tokyo, 4 other prefectures →
Abe performed a rare U-turn on the cash handouts -- initially announcing an entirely different policy -- and is seen to have bungled another signature move to distribute masks to every household, which attracted widespread mockery.
· Australia's severe bushfire season was predicted and will be repeated, inquiry told →
Binskin and fellow commissioners, Dr Annabelle Bennett, a former federal court judge and chancellor of Bond University, and Prof Andrew Macintosh, an environmental law and policy expert from the Australian National University, will hear from 50 witnesses over the next two weeks.
· CBIC clears Rs 11,052 cr GST refund claims since April 8 →
Do you know What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR), Finance Bill, Fiscal Policy in India, Expenditure Budget, Customs Duty?
· Buying health insurance plans: How existing and new policyholders are impacted in times of COVID-19 →
This is where a health insurance policy can come in handy.
· 'We're expendable': black Americans pay the price as states lift lockdowns →
We have a governmental policy of violence that is producing unnecessary deaths among poor people and people of color
· 'I'm looking for the truth': States face criticism for COVID-19 data cover-ups →