· Trump tries to woo Latino voters, but some see an empty gesture →
· What would Frederick Douglass think of the killing of 11-year-old Davon McNeal? →
· Education Dept. Announces It Won't Punish Colleges For Reconsidering Student Aid →
The department had said little publicly about the apparent shift in policy, which alarmed financial aid administrators.
· The MLS bubble is a massive undertaking. How it fares will tell us a lot about sports’ return. →
There have also been contradictions and questions about policy.
· Veepstakes roundup: Background checks intensify as time for pick nears →
The Massachusetts senator was also reportedly a major player in formulating Biden’s new “Build Back Better” economic proposal, which could suggest that the presumptive Democratic nominee’s team considers her a valuable policy voice.