Policy в новостях
|economic policy||Экономическая политика|
|foreign policy||Внешняя политика|
|government policy||Правительственная политика|
|monetary policy||Денежно-кредитная политика|
|public policy||Публичная политика|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
But on Monday, Cox said he is mulling a run — spurred on, he said, by policies enacted by the newly Democratic legislature and by Gov.
· HQH: Healthcare CEF For Income Investors →
The dividend policy of HQH is somewhat different.
· Mondelez: Staying On Course During The Pandemic →
Since then Mondelez management has been following a prudent and consistent dividend policy.
· Argentina reports debt restructuring deal with creditors →
· New Preferred Stock IPOs, July 2020 →
Many things affect the market prices of these securities such as the proximity to their call or maturity date, proximity to their next ex-dividend date, industry and/or overall health of the issuer, perceived direction of interest rates, pending government regulatory or policy changes, cumulative versus non-cumulative dividends and tax treatment of dividend payments.
· Pro-Biden super PAC launches new ad on Trump's pandemic leadership →
The two new ads, which will be running on local broadcast and cable outlets and on Spanish language channels, attack presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on raising taxes, immigration policy and trade deals.
· Thai Cabinet approves draft law expanding access to cannabis →
In January, Thailand opened its first two full-time clinics dispensing cannabis oil for medical treatment, a step in the government’s policy of promoting the licensed use of marijuana products to relieve the symptoms of a range of ailments.