|political career||Politik kariyer|
|political figure||Siyasi figür|
|political parties||Siyasi partiler|
|political party||Siyasi parti|
|political science||Politika bilimi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Hong Kong bans Tiananmen vigil for first time, as Beijing tightens grip →
Fears about limits on free speech and political expression have intensified in the last few days, after Beijing defied an international outcry and announced that it would impose new national security restrictions on Hong Kong that could effectively criminalise anything deemed subversive.
· WA coronavirus LIVE: Most West Australians support state border closure as cases creep up again →
Despite all the political opposition Mark McGowan is facing over his insistence on keeping state borders closed, it seems he speaks for his constituents with new research released by a national thinktank showing almost 90 per cent of West Australians support that closure.
· Killer Mike and T.I. sold out in Atlanta. Let's talk about why they did it →
The entire spectacle was a mishmash of scolding, empty political sloganeering, tone-deaf pleads for “peace” in response to systemic state violence, and the treachery of the Black misleadership class.
· Israel's Gantz tells army to prepare for annexing West Bank →
In a statement sent by his office, Gantz appeared to command the military to prepare for the fallout from annexation, asking the military chief of staff to “speed up the (military’s) preparedness ahead of political steps on the agenda in the Palestinian sphere.” The statement gave no further details.
· Putin sets July 1 for vote to extend his rule for years →
Russia's relatively low coronavirus death toll of 4,855 has caused suspicions among some Russian and Western experts that the authorities may have under-reported deaths to cast a positive picture for political reasons, but officials angrily denied manipulation, saying that low mortality has been the result of efficient preventative measures and broad testing.
· Christo Found Beauty in Realizing the Impossible →
Christo described their works as “gentle disturbances” that rejected political or financial constraints.
· China Roundup: SoftBank leads Didi's $500M round and Meituan crosses $100B valuation →
Internet regulation and censorship normally toughen around key political meetings in the country.
The New York Times
· ‘All of It Is Toxic’: Misinformation About Protests Surges Online →
The collision of racial tensions and political polarization during the coronavirus pandemic has supersized the misinformation, researchers said.
· Protestors leave mark around White House as Trump hunkers down →
The themes of the political graffiti are the same.
The New York Times
· Wallace Stegner and the Conflicted Soul of the West →
“Western” inevitably carries genre overtones — cowboys and Indians, outlaws and railroad bosses, Zane Grey and Clint Eastwood — as well as political implications.