· Boris Johnson's housing plan risks 'destroying countryside with bricks and concrete'– poll →
Express.co.uk conducted an exclusive poll to measure readers' opinion on the Government's plan to hit its housing target, a commitment it set in 2017 which has yet to be met.
· Biden draws distinction on Black, Latino political diversity →
President Donald Trump, who is favored by many fewer Blacks than Biden in polls, seized on Biden’s remarks, declaring them “very insulting.” He later tweeted that “Joe Biden just lost the entire African American community.”
· Three SEC Teams Make College Football Coaches Poll Top Five →
For the second year in a row, the Clemson Tigers check as the top-ranked team in USA Today’s college football coaches poll.
· Trump voters haven't been driven by racism. If anything, it has repelled them. →
According to a post-election report by The Winston Group, a Republican polling company, Trump’s hardline posture against refugees and immigrants in the leadup to the midterms was a factor in Republicans losing the House.
· Trump plays a now-familiar role in critical coronavirus talks: observer →
While the president has made recent moves to appear more engaged on the issue, after aides told him polling showed the majority of Americans disapproved of his handling of the crisis, his involvement has remained limited.
· US pointman on Iran hard line quits →
Hook's decision to head to the private sector comes three months before US elections in which Trump is trailing Democrat Joe Biden in the polls.
· Michigan's Jim Harbaugh Reportedly Alleges Ohio State's Ryan Day Violated Rules →
Here's the full top 25 in the USA Today poll ➡️
· Did the Coaches Poll Get the Texas Longhorns' Ranking Right? →
While I am sure most Texas fans aren't all that happy about beginning the year behind the hated Aggies, there's still a long way to go - even in a shortened 10-game regular season - to the final poll of the year.
· Facebook is extending its work-from-home policy until July 2021 →
In a recent company poll, about 75 percent of Facebook’s corporate employees said they were highly confident they would move to a different city if they could work remotely.
· Wisconsin to Start Fall Camp on Aug. 10 →
7) as those Big Ten teams in the polls.