Pose en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|not pose||No posar|
|pose a risk||Plantear un riesgo|
|pose a threat||Plantear una amenaza|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· LinkedIn’s #InItTogether campaign highlights the power of community amid uncertain times →
Moreover, now, more than ever, professionals are turning to the platform to learn how they can navigate the varied challenges posed by the pandemic.
· Trump says Republicans ‘forced’ to seek new state to host national convention →
Officials in both parties have been preparing contingency plans for months given the uncertainty and dangers posed by the virus and evolving restrictions on large gatherings meant to slow the spread of Covid-19.
· Chris Hayes on how police treat black Americans like colonial subjects →
As I’ve watched the countless videos of police officers with flash grenades and SWAT gear brutally attacking peaceful protesters, all I really could think of was a question that you pose in the book: Where the hell is the Constitution in all this?
· Watch live: Defense Secretary briefs media after he joined Trump for church photo op →
The president then stood in front of the historic church holding a Bible and posing for photographs.
· Trump’s defence secretary thought he was going to see vandalised toilet when he joined controversial photo opp at church →
Defence secretary Mark Esper believed Donald Trump was leading White House officials to view a damaged toilet when the president posed outside St. John’s Episcopal Church in actions that were condemned.
· Scottish prosecutors 'in cahoots with paedophile hunters', supreme court told →
Lawyers for paedophile Mark Sutherland argue Crown encourages sting operations where adult decoys pose as children
· Don’t let Matt Hancock fool you, the government is intent on ignoring the root cause of BAME coronavirus deaths →
He also used the daily Downing Street press conference on Tuesday to state that “Black Lives Matter”, but this is empty rhetoric; no policy plan has been provided indicating what the government will do to reduce the threat posed by Covid-19 to ethnic minorities.
The Japan Times
· Hong Kong pro-democracy activists press Tokyo to rethink Xi’s visit to Japan →
Economic revitalization minister Yasutoshi Nishimura said Sunday that the standoff between Washington and Beijing over Hong Kong poses a risk to the global economy if the city ceases to be an international financial hub.
· Facebook is making it easier to delete your old, embarrassing posts; details inside →
The new introduction is aimed to help users ‘manage’ all the activities including posts, vidoes, statuses that had been posed in the past.
The Wall Street Journal
· Trump, Biden Messages to Protesters Show Contrasting Views of Voters’ Response →
WASHINGTON—In the Rose Garden, President Trump pledged to be “your president of law and order” and posed for photos outside a historic church near the White House after demonstrators were cleared out by law enforcement.