|pose a risk||リスクをもたらす|
|pose a threat||脅威を与えます|
· Factors To Consider With REM, REML And Individual mREITs →
So far, some developed countries have addressed the challenges posed by Covid-19 much better than others.
· Sheep stranded in Perth as Monday's live export cut-off date looms →
“Not only do they pose a serious threat to the wellbeing of animals, but as we’ve seen, people too,” he said.
· Global energy investment expected to tumble 20pc in 2020 due to Covid-19 crisis, says IEA →
The IEA said higher debts after the crisis will pose lasting risks to investments.
· VicForests breached forestry agreement with central highlands logging, court rules →
In relation to the greater glider, the court found VicForests “has not engaged, and is not likely to engage, in a careful evaluation of management options to avoid wherever practical the very real threats of serious damage to the Greater Gilder which are posed by its forestry operations in the central highlands”.
· Fanhua Inc. (FANH) CEO Chunlin Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Similarly it is expected to continue to pose a significant impact on our second quarter results.
· Stocks in focus: RIL, Bharti Airtel, Sun Pharma, Titan, United Spirits among others to remain in news →
Titan: In a regulatory update, Titan informed that the lockdowns and restrictions imposed on various activities due to COVID – 19 pandemic have posed challenges to all the businesses of Titan Company and its subsidiaries.
· Sydney film festival's isolation edition: from climate devastation to killer jellyfish →
Nominated for the Grand Jury prize at this year’s Sundance film festival, Swedish filmmaker Amanda Kernell’s sophomore feature poses an intriguing question: what if a mother abducted her own children?
· Riot police surround Hong Kong legislature ahead of flashpoint anthem debate →
The proposed new national security laws have triggered the first big street unrest in Hong Kong since last year, when violent protests posed Hong Kong's biggest crisis since the return of Chinese rule in 1997 from Britain.
The New York Times
· Will Twitter Draw a Line for Trump? →
Twitter has had no problem removing average users who perpetuate disinformation, but heads of state seem to really pose a problem for them.
· Renault and Nissan rebuild alliance to ride out Covid-19 storm →
Working together has posed challenges to Renault, Nissan and junior partner Mitsubishi, which joined the alliance in 2016, due to differences in corporate cultures and simmering tensions over the Alliance's capital structure.