Potent en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|less potent||Menos potente|
|more potent||Más potente|
|most potent||Más potente|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Ammonium nitrate: fertilizer behind many industrial accidents →
When combined with fuel oils, ammonium nitrate creates a potent explosive widely used by the construction industry, but also by insurgent groups like the Taliban for improvised explosives.
· iCAD, Inc. (ICAD) CEO Michael Klein on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Just because as we look at those data, I think that they strike me as very, very potent given that the control arm, the clock has stopped running and, in the doc, arm it's obviously still going most recently for personal half the cohort.
· 'Our identity has been robbed': life in Kashmir after a year of crisis →
Sitting in his home in north Kashmir’s Tilgam, the village known for producing generations of poets, Tilgami said he would keep writing poetry that documented the despair still so potent in Kashmir, even though he has been repeatedly threatened with arrest by security agencies.
· 'Every single word was a struggle': Stephenie Meyer on new Twilight novel →
His anxiety combined with mine was potent.
· D.C. debates whether low-income students should get preference in the school lottery system →
If the at-risk preference were placed ahead of sibling preference — an often potent lottery preference that gives children with siblings at a school priority for a slot — the study found that at-risk students would have a 71 percent chance of entering these schools.
· Bio-Techne's (TECH) CEO Chuck Kummeth on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This assay is designed to meet the current vaccine developer needs for object – for an objective measurement of immune response to a vaccine, making the test ideal for identifying the most potent vaccine candidates, determining optimal dosing, identifying the appropriate vaccine schedule and when boosters may be needed.
· India marks another day of erasure and insult against its Muslim citizens →
Modi has used Hindu-Muslim polarization as a potent tool to channel the anger of India’s middle class.
The New York Times
· Novavax's New Covid-19 Vaccine Studies Praised By Scientists →
Studies on mice had previously shown that the adjuvant stimulates immune cells so that they develop a potent response to the virus.
· Part 2: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Spider Gaines →
Yet at 1 a.m., he let four high school friends into his room and they proceeded to party uninterrupted until the morning hours on a potent mix of cocaine, marijuana and beer.
· Fantasy Football Blueprint: Positions, Players to Target and Avoid →
The Cardinals should field a potent offense in 2020.