Potent en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|less potent||Menos potente|
|more potent||Más potente|
|most potent||Más potente|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The Japan Times
· Burping cows, leaky pipelines put Earth on high-end warming track →
Global emissions of methane, a greenhouse gas multiple times more potent than carbon dioxide, rose by 9 percent in the decade through 2017, putting Earth on a track to warm by more than 3 degrees Celsius by the end of the century, according to an international study scheduled to be released Wednesday.
· Bucs Training Camp Battle: Tight End →
After a year away from the NFL, Gronk followed Tom Brady down to Florida, providing the veteran quarterback a familiar and potent weapon.
· Methane emissions rise 9 per cent in decade →
PARIS: Emissions of methane - a planet-warming gas several times more potent than carbon dioxide - have risen by nine per cent in a decade driven by mankind's insatiable hunger for energy and food, a major international study concluded Wednesday (Jul 15).
· Climate crisis: Methane reaches highest levels on record driven by fossil fuels, ranching and landfills →
Methane is a potent greenhouse gas, 28 times more powerful than carbon dioxide (CO2), at trapping heat over a 100-year span.
· Soaring methane emissions threaten to put climate change goals out of reach →
Global emissions of methane, a potent greenhouse gas, have soared over the past decade, according to two new studies that tracked growing sources of the odorless, colorless gas.
· Giroud guides 'nervy' Chelsea closer to the Champions League →
But Giroud has more than justified the decision to also extend his contract by a year during football's shutdown as Chelsea's most potent striker since the restart.
· Methane emissions rise nine percent in decade →
Emissions of methane -- a planet-warming gas several times more potent than carbon dioxide -- have risen by nine percent in a decade driven by mankind's insatiable hunger for energy and food, a major international study concluded Wednesday.
· Livestock farming and fossil fuels could drive 4C global heat rise →
Animal farming and fossil fuels have driven global emissions of the potent greenhouse gas methane to the highest level on record, putting the world on track for dangerously increased heat levels of 3C to 4C.
· Coal, gas leading to 'quite dramatic' increases in methane emissions →
While it typically remains in the atmosphere for much less time than CO2, methane is more potent – about 86 times more per unit of mass over 20 years, the paper noted.
The New York Times
· Student Visas, China, Cake Memes: Your Tuesday Evening Briefing →
The surge in the potent greenhouse gas is driven by fossil fuels and agriculture, and scientists expect the increase to continue, despite the economic slowdown from the coronavirus crisis.