The Japan Times
· U.S. nears 100,000 coronavirus deaths: Does Trump feel your pain? →
But now, the known U.S. death toll from the coronavirus pandemic is fast approaching 100,000 on the watch of a president whose communication skills, potent in a political brawl, are not made for this moment.
The New York Times
· Stocks Mixed as Politics Outweigh Recover Hopes: Live Updates →
On Tuesday, the pharmaceutical giant Merck said it bought the rights to develop a potential drug that had “potent antiviral properties against multiple coronavirus strains,” and was also beginning work on vaccine candidates.
· Big Pharma chief who developed first Ebola shot breaks silence on COVID-19 →
It's very potent.
· Covid-19: An economic mess is staring in the face →
Monetary abundance is also a potent base.
· Is the Chinese JH-7 an Answer to the Pakistan Air Force’s Deep Strike Needs? →
Despite its potent display of combat capability during the Balakot standoff, the PAF requires additional platforms to balance against a much larger Indian Air Force.
· Reopening the high street will not guarantee a rebound →
During the coronavirus outbreak, deserted high streets across Britain have been one of the most potent reminders of the economic damage being inflicted by the health emergency.
The Wall Street Journal
· Putin Schedules Russian Victory Day Parade for June →
The parade, a potent symbol of state power in Russia, has additional significance this year as it marks the 75th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Many of us lingered at the sight, taking in the potent combination of familiarity, banality, celebrity and intimacy.
· Xilinx Needs More Time To Recover →
The quarterly results in late 2018 and early 2019 seemed to validate expectations that 5G would be a potent driver of growth at Xilinx.
· Chinese, US scientists identify 2 bacterial secreted proteins effective in inactivating coronavirus →
There is evidence to indicate that certain lipases present a potent antiviral activity.