“Potential” in the news
|potential to yield|
Publications and example sentences
· Lenders warned about high levels of debt →
Wayman said it was time for lenders “to genuinely prioritise customers’ long-term interests”, as there was potential for borrowers to be vulnerable after the crisis.
· Trai removes clause requiring telcos to charge min 50 paise for SMSes beyond 100 per day →
“Considering the comprehensiveness of TCCCPR 2018 (Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations) 2018 in dealing with the menace Unsolicited Commercial Communications, it was felt that tariff regulation which has the potential of adversely affecting the interests of genuine non-commercial bulk users of SMS is no longer required and therefore can be removed,” Trai said.
· It's All Cannabis (Podcast) →
We also cover the potential and power of hemp and the various ingredients it can create throughout many diverse sectors.
· LinkedIn’s #InItTogether campaign highlights the power of community amid uncertain times →
Through the stories of four real members, the brand campaign puts into focus how they leveraged the platform’s potential to connect with others, to upskill, to tap into conversations and glean insights that matter today.
· Trump says Republicans ‘forced’ to seek new state to host national convention →
That prompted the RNC to begin visiting potential alternative sites in GOP-led states, as Republican governors offered up their states.
· Perseus Mining Acquires Exore Resources: How The Deal Stacks Up Against Past Acquisitions →
I have arrived at this 5-year mine life calculation by dividing a potential 500,000-ounce reserve base by Sissingue's average annual gold production of 85,000 ounces (500,000 / 85,000 = 5.88).
· SpaceX Starlink launch: Falcon 9 rocket set for lift off on Wednesday night to deploy internet satellites into orbit →
A report in SpaceNews claimed that the Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (Crada) will evaluate potential applications and assess whether the Army invests further in the network.
· Garry Monk: Sheffield Wednesday boss would prefer later date to restart season →
There has been a mixed response among Championship clubs to the potential restart date.
· The coronavirus crisis has revealed what Americans need most: Universal basic services →
Rather than focusing on direct benefits to individuals, it focuses on the social infrastructure that enables individuals to reach their potential.
· 'Cuddle curtain' enables essential hugs despite coronavirus restrictions →
But in recent weeks, as the virus continues to spread and health experts warn of a potential surge in cases across the country this summer, the group has met formally just three times.