Power в новостях
|nuclear power||Атомная энергия|
|political power||Политическая власть|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Stocks in focus: RIL, SBI, Larsen & Toubro, Bharti Airtel, RITES, Power Grid to remain in news →
RITES: RITES on Thursday said that its subsidiary Railway Energy Management Company Ltd. (REMCL) has secured its largest mandate from Indian Railways for handling tendering, installation supervision and managing power supply from 3 GW solar power plants which will be set-up on vacant Indian Railways’ land.
· Behind the battle for Eden-Monaro is a wounded electorate →
It took until March to connect the power and until May to connect the phone.
· Texas Football Players March in Austin, Protest Against Killing of George Floyd →
Are we going to hire them in a position of power in our company?
· Como, Inc. (DOMO) CEO Josh James on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call →
And they show and demonstrate the power of the entire platform.
· Get Back! Abbey Road Studios reopen after Covid-19 hiatus →
Celebrated for recording the likes of Edward Elgar, The Beatles and Lady Gaga, the studio's mixing desks powered up for a socially-distanced session with acclaimed US jazz singer Melody Gardot.
· ESPN Renders Questionable Stat Projection for Drew Lock's 2020 Season →
However, the national perspective has often been impervious to the maneuvers the Broncos have made of late, especially as it relates to power rankings and projections.
· From deputy mayor to town crier: Arron Wood's homelessness journey →
It was never about rough sleeping being illegal, but it would give greater powers to police or services to say, ‘you must come and engage with these services’.
The New York Times
· What We Know About the Shooting Death of Ahmaud Arbery →
So essentially, you were trying to figure out if people in power in this community in the hours after this shooting are doing what you might expect them to do, which is saying oh, my god.
The Japan Times
· Time is right for an anti-China coalition →
It is understood that the Chinese elites in power do not want to be held accountable and their anxiety is evident in the border flare-up with India.
· US warship sails through Taiwan Strait on Tiananmen anniversary →
People & Power