|nuclear power||Nükleer güç|
|political power||Politik güç|
|power plant||Enerji santrali|
|power plants||Enerji santralleri|
|power station||Güç istasyonu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Power play: Govt has done well to announce a bug bounty programme →
In 2018, Henry Timms and Jeremy Heimans unveiled a book called New Power.
· Asia stocks prove resilient to US riots as S&P futures bounce →
SYDNEY, June 1 — Asian shares pushed to three-month highs today as progress on opening up economies helped offset jitters over riots in US cities and unease over Washington’s power struggle with Beijing.
· Moscow eases lockdown despite high Covid-19 virus caseload →
The 67-year-old leader is also widely expected to announce a new date for a vote on constitutional reforms that could pave the way for him to potentially stay in power until 2036.
The New York Times
· ‘Billions’ Season 5, Episode 5 Recap: Old Men →
Lauren feels Taylor is giving too much power away to Wendy … and here’s where we note that Lauren and Taylor have been, at the very least, friends with benefits.
· 'Grief on hold': The pandemic changed the way we mourn →
Julie Power is a senior reporter at The Sydney Morning Herald.
· Frozen water bottles thrown at Boston police →
That’s the message we’re trying to portray as far as unity, power and organization.”
· Is Belgium the world's deadliest COVID-19 country or just the most honest? →
Wilmès was made caretaker Prime Minister after an inconclusive election last October, and in March was given special powers by nearly a dozen smaller parties to lead a minority administration through the coronavirus crisis.
The China Post
· In staff memo, NBA’s Adam Silver addresses racial tensions →
And as an organization, we need to do everything in our power to make a meaningful difference.