|prayer book||Dua kitabı|
|prayer books||Dua kitapları|
|prayer hall||Dua salonu|
|prayer room||Dua odası|
|prayer service||Namaz servisi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The evolution of Extinction Rebellion →
She often holds prayer sessions before meetings.)
· Number Fever: The Pepsi Contest That Became a Deadly Fiasco →
The night of May 25, So murmured a prayer as the blue of the television shone in her children’s eyes.
· Lucifer season 5 theories: Fans uncover true meaning behind Lucifer's ring →
God is currently estranged from Lucifer and refuses to answer his prayers, although season five is rumoured to finally feature a reconciliation between the two.
The New York Times
· Disenchanted Seniors for Biden →
Voice cracking, she says the family gathered via video to say a prayer and say goodbye.
· Mother of Indiana Freshman Brady Feeney Says Her Son Seriously 'Struggling with Virus'' →
— Debbie Rucker, the mother of incoming Indiana freshman offensive lineman Brady Feeney, went to Facebook on Monday asking for prayers for her son, who is struggling mightily with the COVID-19 virus.
· Robert Woodard II remains in NBA Draft, will not return to Mississippi State →
After much prayer and consideration, I have decided to remain in the 2020 NBA Draft.
The New York Times
· Bernaldina José Pedro, Repository of Indigenous Culture, Dies at 75 →
Bernaldina José Pedro possessed a wealth of knowledge about the songs, dances, crafts, medicines and prayers of the Macuxi Indigenous people who live in northernmost Brazil.
· Jonathan Isaac After Injury: 'My Comeback Will Be Greater Than My Setback!!!!' →
Thank you for all of your prayers and concerns.
· Covid-19: Religious activities in targeted enhanced MCO areas in Kedah suspended →
Friday prayers at the mosques involved have been suspended and will be replaced with Zohor prayers while all religious activities including gatherings are not allowed.
The Daily Star
· Govt extends restrictions over Covid-19 till August 31 →
Devotees could offer their prayers at mosques and other places of worship following the directives issued by the Religious Affairs Ministry.