Predecessor en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|direct predecessor||Predecesor directo|
|immediate predecessor||Predecesor inmediato|
|predecessor of today||Predecesor de hoy|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· US judge delays first federal execution in 17 years, hours before scheduled death →
Efforts to resume capital punishment at the federal level were under way within a few months of President Donald Trump's inauguration in 2017, ending a de facto moratorium that began under his predecessor, Barack Obama, due to problems getting execution drugs and while long-running legal challenges to lethal injections played out in federal courts.
· Trump commutation of Roger Stone might be unethical. But it's not bad politics. →
By the time of Trump’s Libby pardon eight months later, the president’s approval ratings had jumped to 39 percent, a considerable amount since public opinion about him has shifted much less than his White House predecessors, with views largely fixed and any swings in ratings confined to a narrow window.
· Former NSW water minister defends exclusion of driest years from sustainable water calculations →
Also appearing before the inquiry was Humphries’ predecessor as water minister Katrina Hodgkinson.
· Football in Australia is doomed to be a marginal sport unless its leaders show vision →
But, as with its predecessor, the 20-year Whole of Football Plan (ironically released in - yes, you guessed it - 2015), two yawning gaps remain: timelines and funding.
· 'I feel there’s hope now': readers on 100 days of Keir Starmer's leadership →
“Starmer is far more in touch with the people than his predecessor, and the government.
· Google Pixel Buds 2 review: Android finally gets its AirPods Pro moment →
Of course, Android owners have had their own truly wireless earbuds to choose from in recent years, including the predecessors made by Google, but none have matched up to the genius of the AirPods.
· Online conspiracy theory links child trafficking to Wayfair furniture sales →
Remember: President Trump entered politics by promoting a conspiracy theory that his predecessor wasn't born in this country.
· Sir Keir Starmer trounces Jeremy Corbyn in Yougov poll comparing leaders approval ratings →
“Overall, 60 percent of the public think Starmer best appeals to the general voter, compared to 56 percent who think he appeals to Labour voters more than his predecessor.
· Why It Matters That Uzbekistan’s President Endorsed Russia’s Referendum →
Furthermore, the statement also refines Mirziyoyev’s position in relation to Putin, confirming that unlike his predecessor, Islam Kairmov, he sees Putin as a benign actor.
· US set to carry out first federal execution of prisoner in 17 years →
Efforts to resume capital punishment at the federal level were under way within a few months of President Donald Trump’s inauguration in 2017, ending a de facto moratorium that began under his predecessor, Barack Obama, while long-running legal challenges to lethal injections played out in federal courts.