|began to prepare||準備し始めました|
|order to prepare||準備する|
|time to prepare||準備する時間|
|used to prepare||準備に使用|
· IAF chief exclusive: Rafales arriving July-end; Air Force prepared to counter any threat including two-front war →
Has IAF prepared a list of items to be put in the Negative List?
· Africa faring well but should not be complacent, says WHO →
The funds will go towards all the WHO projects including vaccine research and preparing for future pandemics, not just the current coronavirus.
· Bobby Moore and the mystery of the missing Bogotá bracelet →
As the players sloped around waiting for their rooms to be prepared, Bobby Charlton peered through the glass window of the Fuego Verde.
· Did Trump win? Election Day could drag into election week if mail-in votes delay results →
“We have to prepare for that now and accept that reality.”
· Why ESG Is Outperforming The S&P 500 →
The idea being that management teams that do a good job of minimizing their environmental footprint promote good employee relations, contingency plan, enforce employee sick leave policies and are prepared for disasters, create resilient governance structures.
· Scorpio Tankers Is Primed To Take Advantage Of The Tanker Super Cycle →
- Saudi Aramco's biggest refinery in Saudi Arabia, the 550,000 b/d Ras Tanura facility, will carry out a partial shutdown in 2020 to help prepare for a clean fuels project due to be completed by 2021, a company executive said.
· IRCTC Special Trains: Indian Railways passengers, your ticket booking request may get declined; here's why →
Under the revised rules, the first chart will be prepared at least four hours prior to the special train’s scheduled departure, while the second chart will be prepared a minimum of two hours before the departure.
· How I Find The Right Start-Up To Invest In →
mCloud has disclosed that they are in the process of preparing a Nasdaq application.