|began to prepare||準備し始めました|
|order to prepare||準備する|
|time to prepare||準備する時間|
|used to prepare||準備に使用|
· Tap into your inner agility and resilience →
If we’re not prepared for such changes, we will find ourselves struggling to keep up.
· George Floyd protests go global →
A police officer prepares to shoot tear gas in Minneapolis.Credit:AP
· Liverpool's training return a 'massive lift' for Klopp →
LONDON, June 1 ― Juergen Klopp admitted yesterday that it has been a “massive lift” to see his Liverpool squad back training together as they prepare for the return of the Premier League.
· Minneapolis, other major cities face another night of anger →
Several Chicago streets and transit routes remained closed Sunday as police and Guard units prepared for what they expected to be more protests once night fell.
· Paris reopens square at fire-scarred Notre-Dame cathedral →
The monumental facade and arched entrances remain blocked, however, behind beige security barriers as workers prepare to resume restoration work as France’s coronavirus lockdown is lifted.
· F1 gets two-race Silverstone go-ahead despite quarantine rules, says report →
“We will maintain a close dialogue with them in the coming weeks as we prepare to start our season in the first week of July.”
· Police deem boy's alleged park fight death non-suspicious →
A report will be prepared for the coroner.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
Prime minister Narendra Modi’s government has extended lockdown until 30 June in a number of zones identified as ‘high-risk’ by individual states, while the rest of India prepares to reopen.
· Spanish PM seeks final extension to state of emergency – as it happened →
While the rest of India prepares to reopen, individual states are identifying high-risk zones where lockdowns will stay in place.
· Seven former foreign secretaries urge UK to take lead on Hong Kong →
He said: “It means the Foreign Office being prepared to ‘scratch the Rolls‑Royce a bit more often’.