|began to prepare||Hazırlanmaya başladı|
|order to prepare||Hazırlamak için sipariş|
|prepare students||Öğrencileri hazırla|
|time to prepare||Hazırlama zamanı|
|used to prepare||Hazırlanırdı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Guernsey police ridiculed for recruitment advert featuring cars chases and armed raids despite low crime rate →
An artist puts the finishing touches to a wax figure of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, in the entrance line at Madame Tussaud's in London, as the attraction prepares to reopen to the public following the easing of lockdown restrictions in England
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong Immigration Dep’t refuses to explain months-long work visa delays for journalists →
From what I know, given that the US side hasn’t renewed visa of Chinese journalists, Chinese side has prepared for the worst scenario that all Chinese journalists have to leave the US.
· HSBC Under Siege, What It Means For Gold Prices →
If you suspect that something is seriously wrong in the monetary sphere and that the US fiat dollar standard is in existential danger, then take a peek at what we're doing to prepare for the end game with a two week free trial, lest the end game catch you unprepared.
· JPMorgan: Loan-Loss Reserve Buildup Portends Future Earnings Growth →
…we are prepared for all eventualities as our fortress balance sheet allows us to remain a port in the storm.
· Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) CEO Jeff Busch on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As it relates to two items, I just wanted to touch upon, rent collections you briefly touched upon that in your prepared comments.
· Coronavirus: Boris Johnson insists all pupils should be back in school by September to help economy recover →
The prime minister’s comments put him on a potential collision course with teaching unions, who have warned his government to prepare a Plan B in the event of local spikes of Covid-19.
· Noble Corporation plc (NE) CEO Robert Eifler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For today's call, we will not have a question-and-answer session at the end of the prepared remarks.
· Blue Chip DRiP Portfolio: July Dividends + Cashing Out →
But we intend to achieve this through purchasing assets, so we're prepared for it to take a good long while.
· Trump is calling for another eviction moratorium. Landlords are pushing back. →
The president wants Congress to act so that people “don’t lose their home or face eviction while also ensuring that landlords can meet their own obligation to provide safe, affordable housing,” Judd Deere, a White House spokesman said in a statement, “but he is fully prepared to use his executive authority if Democrats keep playing politics.”
· Eclipse first: Hubble makes historic observation of total lunar eclipse from space →
To prepare for exoplanet research with the next generation of telescopes, space experts chose to conduct an experiment on the only known inhabited terrestrial planet.