“Present” in the news
|no husband present|
|no wife present|
Publications and example sentences
· Sunlands Technology Group (STG) CEO Tongbo Liu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While the COVID-19 pandemic has posed challenges for both [in-videos] and the business, they have also presented emerging opportunities.
· MedMen Enterprises, Inc. (MMNFF) Interim CEO Tom Lynch on Q3 2020 - Earnings Call Transcript →
Given the uncertainty in the broader macroeconomic environment, we will continue to manage cash tightly for a variety of scenarios that may present themselves.
· Boeing to lay off 7,000 workers this week →
The House, with 432 current members and three vacancies, is trying to strike a balance between working from home during the coronavirus outbreak and honoring the Constitution’s requirement to be “present” and voting.
· NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) CEO George Kurian on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the call, all financial measures presented will be non-GAAP unless otherwise indicated.
· Classic coming of age with charm and whimsy →
It’s just a matter of time until there is a merging, ‘‘the distance between Edwin’s past and my present was obliterated as our stories came crashing together’’.
· JPMorgan Chase's (JPM) Management on Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference - Transcript →
A transition to a bigger picture question that we’re asking all of the CEOs across all the industries that are presenting at the Bernstein conference, and it’s really the idea of if you think through the COVID pandemic and its aftermath, how might that impact your industry and your company and how you think about whether it’s investing or cutting costs and any kind of permanent changes that might come about from the environment that we’re going through.
· South European Utilities: Income Opportunities →
Nonetheless, even outside of Spain these risks are present.
· Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Interim CEO Bob Hagerty on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The preliminary unaudited information presented and discussed today includes forward-looking statements, which are made under the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) CEO Aneel Bhusri on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Over the past few months, we've worked closely with our customers to configure their Workday solutions to help them navigate new challenges and opportunities presented by this current environment.
The Japan Times
· Experts who helped keep Japan’s COVID-19 death toll low say masks helped →
Cluster surveillance has enabled us to ascertain what situations and places present a high risk.