“Present” in the news
|no husband present|
|no wife present|
Publications and example sentences
· Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) CEO Eric Stang on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The discussion of why we present non-GAAP financial measures and a reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures discussed in this call to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures are included in our earnings press release, which is available on our website.
· Privatisation of discoms an opportunity, says JSW Energy CEO →
The transparency will bring more investors who are at present not interested to invest in the sector.
· ‘Stop partying’, LA police warn Hollywood Hills neighborhood →
He said homeowners can receive a citation or face criminal prosecution which can land them in jail for up to six months, even if they are not present.
· Man gets Federal Court’s nod to proceed with challenge of Selangor’s Shariah law criminalising unnatural sex →
The Federal Court judge also listed excerpts of the legal arguments presented by both the applicant’s lawyers and the Selangor government’s state legal advisor, before adding his own views.
· Pop-up bike lanes proposed for Brisbane CBD →
The proposal, presented to Brisbane City Council and the state government, follows numerous cities globally setting up temporary bike lanes on formerly busy streets to help people get around during the pandemic.
· OFS Capital: Vote No →
So, if a margin call comes in, it presents a challenge that has to be met by measures other than selling a liquid asset at a quoted price.
· Airline Round-Up In Coronavirus →
The present situation likely represents a combination of the adverse impacts of 9/11 and the Great Recession rolled together.
· The Atlantic Daily: One Hundred Thousand →
Let’s take stock of the present moment: Here are three recent developments worth watching as we enter the final days of May.
· US dollar edges higher as US, China worries resurface →
The European Commission is to present its own proposal for a recovery fund later today, which could determine the near-term direction of the euro.
· US local news stations air segments on Amazon penned by company's PR team →
At least 11 stations present story offering ‘glimpse inside’ Amazon, after company apparently sent material to reporters