|served as president||社長を務めた|
· RPT Realty (RPT) CEO Brian Harper on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Brian Harper - President and CEO
The Wall Street Journal
· After Stockpiling Cash, Some Companies Are Looking to Spend →
FleetCor Technologies Inc., an Atlanta-based payment-solutions company, is searching for potential acquisition targets following four deals in 2019, said Steve Greene, executive vice president for corporate development and strategy.
· How a yellow jersey is dividing Brazil →
(CNN)Brazil's bright yellow jersey is a symbol that unites the country through a love of football and national pride, but over the past two years the shirt's adoption by right wing supporters of Jair Bolsonaro, who wear it at protests and rallies to show their political allegiance to the Brazilian president, is causing controversy.
· The Umbrella Academy co-creator says show isn’t antisemitic: ‘That is factually incorrect’ →
“The use of a Yiddish saying by the evil boss of an organisation which controls the world’s timeline is clearly an anti-Semitic trope,” Amanda Bowman, Vice President of the board, wrote.
· Beirut explosion: Trump doubles down on claim that blast may have been an attack →
“It was a bomb of some kind, yes,” Trump added, in comments that left defence chiefs scrambling to explain the president’s position.
· Anelka: Misunderstood - new Netflix documentary recaps boycotts, bans and fallouts →
Even President Nicolas Sarkozy got involved.
· White House, Democrats are "trillions of dollars apart" on stimulus package →
Republicans say they are prepared to walk away and rely on executive actions by President Trump if an agreement isn't within reach by the end of the week.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates →
As numbers began rising last week in Germany, Lothar Wieler, the president of the Robert Koch Institute, had warned that Germans were becoming too lax and failing to uphold the social-distancing and mask-wearing requirements that remain in place.
· Trump sent 'coded messages to Ghislaine Maxwell' as Epstein associate sits behind bars →
President Donald Trump has also been associated with the disgraced financier.
· French President Emmanuel Macron has arrived in Lebanon to offer support after massive explosion →
BEIRUT — French President Emmanuel Macron has arrived in Lebanon to offer support after massive explosion.