|atmospheric pressure||Atmosferik basınç|
|blood pressure||Kan basıncı|
|high pressure||Yüksek basınç|
|low pressure||Alçak basınç|
|put pressure||Baskı yapmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The G20 should be leading the world out of the coronavirus crisis – but it's gone awol →
And we must declare now that any new vaccine and cure will be made freely available to all who need it – and resist US pressure by supporting the World Health Organization in its efforts to ensure the poorest nations do not lose out.
· 'Isolation is hard going, but then so is escaping it': how to ease your way out of lockdown →
But it is not ungrateful if you feel less than joy, if you feel some pressure or panic lurking at the thought of going back outside.
· France’s cafes, restaurants reopen, but in Paris, only the terraces →
The government credits France’s strict lockdown, which lasted from March 17 to May 11, with saving thousands of lives by relieving pressure on hospitals, but is eager to restart an economy devastated by the measures.
· France's cafes, restaurants reopen, but in Paris, only the terraces →
The government credits France's strict lockdown, which lasted from March 17 to May 11, with saving thousands of lives by relieving pressure on hospitals, but is eager to restart an economy devastated by the measures.
· Reserve Bank holds interest rates steady →
Market analysts had been expecting the decision despite calls from one of the nation's most senior economists, Westpac's Bill Evans, for the RBA to consider negative interest rates to accelerate growth and put downward pressure on the Australian dollar.
· George Floyd: State, private autopsies agree death a homicide →
Two other officers applied pressure with their knees to Floyd's back.
The China Post
· China delayed releasing coronavirus info, frustrating WHO →
In the second week of January, WHO’s chief of emergencies, Dr. Michael Ryan, told colleagues it was time to “shift gears” and apply more pressure on China, fearing a repeat of the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome that started in China in 2002 and killed nearly 800 people worldwide.
The New York Times
· ‘Going in the Wrong Direction’: More Tropical Forest Loss in 2019 →
Since then, the Indonesian government, under international pressure, has established policies that include a moratorium on land clearing for certain activities, ramped up enforcement of illegal forest cutting, and coordinated efforts to limit the spread of fires.
· Who killed Berta Cáceres? Behind the brutal murder of an environment crusader →
“I had no idea how much pressure she was under,” Gustavo would recall.
· ‘MFIs Satya MicroCapital and Sindhuja Microcredit raised Rs 170 crore during lockdown’ →
At a time when the microfinance sector is facing mounting liquidity pressure on account of the lockdown, two microfinance institutions (MFIs) have raised a total equity capital of Rs 170 crore from global investment firms.