|did not prevent||Engellemedi|
|help prevent||Önlemeye yardım et|
|order to prevent||Önlemek için sipariş|
|prevent further||Daha fazla önlemek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Zebra Technologies: Secular Growth Story With COVID-19 'Protection' →
Cheap debt financing and operating leverage did prevent dilution of the shareholder basis and has been the driver for major shareholder value being created.
· Sushant had bipolar disorder, says Mumbai police chief, Bihar lawmakers seek CBI probe →
“It is evident that the Maharashtra government is trying to put hurdles in the way of Bihar police, preventing it from investigating the matter properly, he alleged.
· The Technology 202: Congressional fight over funding for digital learning could leave behind as many as 15 million kids →
“It's crazy for us to not take action right now to help prevent that problem.
· Weak Demand For Refined Fuels Isn't Slowing Phillips 66's Renewable Diesel Push →
America has signally failed to retain control over the virus following the lifting of most lockdown orders in April and May, thereby preventing refined fuels demand from experiencing the V-shaped recovery that the market had initially anticipated would occur.
· There may never be a 'silver bullet' for COVID-19, WHO warns →
“A number of vaccines are now in phase three clinical trials and we all hope to have a number of effective vaccines that can help prevent people from infection.
· As world awaits COVID-19 vaccine, next big pandemic treatment may be manufactured antibodies →
These include antibodies that recognize and lock onto a virus, preventing the infection from spreading.
· 'We are being gaslit': College football and Covid-19 are imperiling athletes →
And we can’t prevent it.”
· Liverpool lockdown: Could Liverpool be next city to go on lockdown? →
“These measures are designed to prevent the need for a more draconian lockdown in the area, which would be much more difficult for people to endure.
· Private banker to Trump and Jared Kushner under investigation by Deutsche Bank →
The president sued to prevent his records from being turned over, but the Supreme Court ultimately ruled 7-2 that presidents are not immune from criminal investigation.