· Royalty Pharma Starts U.S. IPO Process →
Management is headed by CEO Pablo Legorreta, who has been with the firm since the company's inception and was previously a co-founder of Pharmakon Advisors, a provider of debt capital to the biopharma industry.
· StoneCo surges 11% as April, May TPV improves from March →
Previously: StoneCo EPS misses by R$0.14, beats on revenue (May 26)
· Democratic super PAC wades into New Mexico GOP primary →
Warren added that she hopes the United States will have a single payer health care system in the future, but the move could be viewed as an attempt to adopt a more moderate health care policy that builds on the Affordable Care Act instead of overhauling it, a position Biden backs and that Warren has previously criticized for not being ambitious enough.
· Jennifer Lopez says she's 'heartbroken' over having to postpone wedding to Alex Rodriguez →
The singer previously told Oprah Winfrey that she originally wanted to get married quickly after getting engaged to Rodriguez, before eventually realising there is no need to rush.
· The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) CEO Brian Porter on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, our previously closed divestitures impacted the period-over-period comparison of our results.
The China Post
· Chile’s hospital ICUs near full capacity as pandemic rages →
That is forcing Chilean physicians to face a dilemma that previously confronted doctors in hard-hit nations like Italy and Spain: Which patient with coronavirus should be given the last available bed?
· Autozone's (AZO) CEO Bill Rhodes on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As I mentioned previously, we temporarily paused our stock buyback program.
· Tory unrest increases pressure on PM to sack Dominic Cummings →
It follows an investigation by the Guardian and Daily Mirror revealing Cummings’ previously secret trips to and around north-east England in late March and early April.
· Virginia making face masks mandatory 'inside at a public place,' Gov. says →
He also previously worked as the inspector general of the Department of Justice.