|having previously||Önceden sahip olmak|
|previously known||Önceden bilinen|
|previously played||Önceden çalındı|
|previously served||Önceden servis edildi|
|previously worked||Önceden çalıştı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Capital Southwest FQ4 TII falls 6.3% Q/Q →
Previously: Capital Southwest NII beats by $0.77, misses on total investment income (June 1)
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Management Presents at Morgan Stanley 2020 Cloud Secular Winners Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
So if it's transactional in nature and rests heavily on some of our core constructs and organic approach might make the only sense whereas if it's a new set of features that require different technology then we have expertise in or that we have previously built.
· Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Presents at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer and Retail Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
As we continue to move through this year, we will prioritize debt reduction and debt deleveraging in the near term, that's consistent, I think with, what we've said previously, we want to make sure that we're driving our leverage ratio down to the lower end of the range versus where we are right now.
· Taliban has kept close ties with al Qaeda despite promises to Trump admin, U.N. report says →
The Afghan-born U.S. diplomat, who previously served as ambassador to Afghanistan under President George W. Bush after the 9/11 attacks, added that the U.N. report covered a period ending on March 15, and that the U.S.-Taliban agreement was only signed on Feb. 29.
· MedMen: A Small Step Forward →
That debt, if left unchecked, threatens to give Gotham Green Partners billions of shares as I have previously described.
· New autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxiation, conflicting with official report →
The new report was conducted by two forensic pathologists, one of whom, Michael Baden, previously served as chief medical examiner for New York City.
· Physicians Realty gets 93% of May rent, relief requests decline →
In addition, collected 3.3% of previously outstanding April charges, resulting in total April collections of 96.8%.
· Julian Assange 'too ill' to attend latest court hearing in US extradition case →
The court has previously heard Mr Assange has been given medical advice that using the prison facility could raise the risk of coronavirus infection.
· Wife of accused Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin says in divorce filing she wants to change her name →
Kellie Chauvin didn't reveal what name she plans to use but has previously been known as Kellie May Thao and Kellie May Xiong, court papers said.
· Trump's push to regulate social media faces uphill battle at FCC →
U.S. President Donald Trump's effort to regulate social media companies' content decisions may face an uphill battle from regulators who have previously said they cannot oversee the conduct of internet firms.