· Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries ranked No 2 brand globally after Apple on FutureBrand Index 2020 →
Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds.
· Cars.com: Because Used Car Sales Are Back, But Online →
Revenues for the industry are benefiting from improving car demand, supply constraints at new car production plants, and low dealer inventories, all of which have led to a low-single digit increase in new vehicle average transaction price.
· Square pushes mobile payments group back to record highs →
The Global X FinTech Thematic ETF (FINX, +1.7%) is set to open at a new record price.
The New York Times
· $300,000 Homes for Sale in Connecticut, Oregon and Indiana →
Price per square foot: $246
· Apple: The Road To $2 Trillion Is Paved And $3 Trillion Will Be Forged →
The most resistance came after my article on 12/30/19 when I increased my personal price target for AAPL to $325 and said $400 by May 2021 was a real possibility.
· Johnson & Johnson Gains After Reaching 100 Million Dose Agreement With US Government For COVID-19 Vaccine →
Johnson & Johnson shares were marked 1.8% higher in pre-market trading following the release of the government contract details to indicate an opening bell price of $149.86 each, a move that would bump the stock's year-to-date gain to around 2.7%.