Price trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|high price||Giá cao|
|low price||Giá thấp|
|market price||Giá thị trường|
|purchase price||Giá mua|
|share price||Giá cổ phiếu|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Time For A Reality Check With A Side Of Gold! →
AMZN also rocketed higher on better-than-expected earnings although prices failed to push to new all-time highs even after the flurry of price target raises were given most within a range from $3,560 to $4,000.
· The Impact Of The Pandemic On Developing Countries →
Some others like Peru entered 2020 with relatively strong debt and reserve positions (due to prudent policies put in place when mineral prices were high), and yet have been badly hit by both the pandemic and the global recession nonetheless.
· EsselWorld’s #showyourspirit campaign aims to promote optimism amid the challenging times →
Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds.
· Here's Why U.S. Natural Gas Has Weathered The Pandemic →
U.S. natural gas volumes and prices have weathered the COVID-19 pandemic relatively better than oil markets.
· Stocks cautious, but jobless claims drop allays some fears →
Now read: Weekly Pricing Pulse: Commodities Push Higher, But With Less Gusto »
· Newell Brands: COVID Clouding A Successful Turnaround →
When reviewing the 8K reports of Newell Brands from 2019 to 2020, it is clear that insiders are making purchases when the stock price was down.
· Summer of Covid Marks the End of Office Clothes →
J.C. Penney Co. went into bankruptcy soon after, pledging to close more than 150 stores and thus reducing access points for affordably priced professional wear.
· Infinera +8.9% as Rosenblatt boosts to Buy →
It's set a price target of $10.50, implying 35% upside.
· Redfin: Dialing Back Expectations With Limited Market Share Growth →
Now, however, Redfin has the challenge of justifying its huge share price gains - and after somewhat lackluster second-quarter results, some investors may be starting to question the rally.