“Prime” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Today's Antifa-obsessed hard right politicians are rehashing the ideas of 1930s fascists →
Figures on the hard right across the English speaking world have taken up Trump’s portrayal of Antifa as terrorism, with Conservative Party of Canada candidate Derek Sloan announcing on Twitter that he would also designate Antifa as terrorists if made prime minister.
· Protesters in London hold 8-minute moment of silence for George Floyd →
This week, the White House has likened Donald Trump to Winston Churchill, the hard-drinking and eccentric prime minister who led Britain as it faced off against the Nazis during World War II.
· Iraq parliament approves last 7 members of new govt →
Iraq's parliament Saturday gave its vote of confidence to seven cabinet ministers, including the key oil and foreign affairs posts, completing the 22-member government of Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhemi.
· Scott Morrison is betting on a shovel-led recovery but the jobs bonanza is elsewhere →
Prime Minister Scott Morrison visits a building site on Thursday.
The China Post
· Iraqi lawmakers vote in new premier’s remaining ministers →
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi lawmakers signed off on the rest of Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi’s government Saturday, following weeks of horse-trading between political factions over individual ministers.
· 'They nearly cost me my life': How robo-debt turned lives upside down →
When the Prime Minister said in Australia 'when you have a go, you get a go', I was absolutely outraged.
· 'Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops →
Poland hopes to receive more US troops as a consequence, the country’s prime minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, said on Saturday.
· Government to extend financial backing for domestic flights →
Deputy prime minister and minister for transport Michael McCormack will announce on Sunday the government will extend its support package for domestic flights, due to expire Monday, through to September 30.
· 'Free money': Real estate agents flooded with calls about HomeBuilder grant →
Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced the $688 million HomeBuilder program in Googong last week.Credit:Alex Ellinghausen