|former prime||Eski başbakan|
|prime example||Ana örnek|
|prime time||Yoğun zaman|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Donald Trump invites Scott Morrison to attend G7 summit at Camp David →
US President Donald Trump and Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison discussed Hong Kong, the World Health Organisation's handling of the coronavirus pandemic and September's G7 summit during their latest phone call.
· Police criticized over heavy-handed response to peaceful protests across US →
The prime minister of Australia, Scott Morrison, asked the Australian embassy to investigate the assault by security forces on a reporter and cameraman in Washington DC.
· India’s lockdown strategy was faulty, economy to contract 10% this fiscal: Former finance secretary SC Garg →
The nationwide “lockdown” was first announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on March 24 for 21 days in a bid to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus.
· Australia wants the US to investigate a police attack on 2 Australian reporters →
Australia’s conservative Prime Minister Scott Morrison — who has been friendly to the Trump administration — told 7NEWS that the channel would have the government’s support should it want to file a formal complaint against the US government.
· Coronavirus pandemic could delay reforms to social care, health secretary says →
He said: “Well, the time frame has been clear, which is that we have got to get these reforms done in this parliament and the prime minister has previously said we will get them set out this year.
· Where else to see the 'Space Force' cast →
Where to watch: Jimmy O. Yang: Good Deal is available to stream on Amazon Prime.
· Global report: Germany eases travel ban and cafe culture returns to Paris →
“The consequences of not acting now would be felt for the rest of the decade,” said the signatories, who included the former UK prime minsters Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, Helen Clark of New Zealand and the ex-UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon.
· China is using Huawei to drive a wedge in UK-US relationship: US senator →
Last month the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported that, in the wake of the coronavirus crisis, Prime Minister Boris Johnson had asked officials to make plans to reduce China's involvement in British 5G infrastructure to zero by 2023.
· President Trump invites PM Modi to attend next G-7 Summit in the US →
PM Narendra Modi had a telephone conversation on Tuesday with US President Donald Trump, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) informed in a statement.
· Mitcham Industries Takes Off →
Basically their equipment leasing, which used to be their prime focus, is slowly liquidating by selling off equipment and replacing it with less new equipment.