Prime trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|former prime||Cựu thủ tướng|
|prime example||Ví dụ điển hình|
|prime minister||Thủ tướng|
|prime ministers||Thủ tướng|
|prime time||Giờ chính|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· How JioMart Can Help Facebook's WhatsApp Monetize 400 Million Users →
Below are some of the features I'm talking about and you would agree with me when I say that most of these features are currently available on Amazon Prime that charges $119 per annum.
· Regrets? St Dom had a few, but then again too few to mention →
On Sunday we had Boris Johnson, the understudy prime minister, try and fail to convince the country that there had been nothing untoward about Cummings’s trip to Durham.
· Fury and frustration among Tory MPs as Cummings fights on →
The level of outrage and openness in speaking out against the prime minister’s most senior adviser is unprecedented, with Johnson enjoying relative unity among his backbenchers by the virtue of his 80-strong majority.
The New York Times
· Your Tuesday Briefing →
Let’s change our thinking,” said Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as he announced the shift.
· Outdoor markets and car showrooms can open next week in England →
The prime minister set out a timeline for the reopening of outdoor retail settings first from 1 June, saying the risk of transmission of the virus was lower in open spaces.
· Dominic Cummings: The four most puzzling lines from aide’s statement →
Often a controversial figure, it was unsurprising that the key aide to the prime minister raised eyebrows with some of his statements during the conference.
· Dominic Cummings tries to explain when and why of lockdown trip →
After more than seven weeks of refusing to give any detailed explanation about whether – and why - he had gone to Durham during lockdown, the prime minister’s special adviser Dominic Cummings took centre stage in an unprecedented press conference in the Rose Garden of No 10.
· Put your car keys down. Your eyes do not deceive you. Dominic Cummings really is the best we've got →
He decided not to tell the prime minister.
· Ireland reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March →
Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.
· Cummings has done enough to save his job - but public trust in Boris Johnson's government has gone →
If Dominic Cummings had done this on Saturday, after the story of his trip to Durham was first reported, he would have saved the prime minister a lot of trouble.