· Monolithic Power Systems: A Long-Term Winner Bound To Benefit From 5G →
CAPEX is the difference between the prior year's GPP&E and that year's GPP&E.
· The Retiree's Dividend Portfolio - Jane's April Update: Looking More Like A Return To Normalcy →
Prior to the pandemonium that is currently taking place, TD made a rather large 6.8% increase to its quarterly dividend.
· Privacy campaigners prepare legal challenge to UK's test-and-trace scheme →
Newly employed contact tracers have been given the task of interviewing people who test positive for coronavirus – currently a little over 2,000 a day – and asking them who they came into close contact with in the two weeks prior to becoming infected.
· Ely Gold Royalties: Don't Chase The Stock Here →
If we take a look at the above chart the company has provided and the prior table estimating FY-2021 revenues, we can see that Ely believes it can generate upwards of C$5.5 million in revenues in FY-2020.
· Watch the SpaceX craft carrying NASA astronauts dock with the space station →
Prior to docking, the astronauts took control of the Crew Dragon to test manual piloting of the craft in space, before putting Dragon back into its automatic docking mode.
· VIX Back To Normal? Not Really →
This material is reproduced with the prior written consent of S&P DJI.
· Ardelyx: Sales Estimates For Tenapanor Suggest Upside In The Stock →
For a good summary of this data, check out this prior article by Healthcare on the Move.
· Demings: 'Long overdue' for nationwide review to address police misconduct →
Prior to ending her presidential campaign in early March, Klobuchar was forced to cancel a campaign event in St. Louis Park, Minn. because black activists overtook the stage to protest her decision to sentence a Minnesota teenager to life in prison for murder while serving as county attorney.
The China Post
· French Quarter sans tourists: ‘An old neighborhood again’ →
Some feel that prior to the pandemic, that balance had tilted too far in favor of commerce, putting the quarter’s unique character at risk.
· Essex Property Trust: A Wonderful REIT At A Fair Price →
What's more, looking back over the prior decade, as well as in more recent years, the Essex Property markets have experienced higher job growth overall (not just from tech companies).