· A Is For Annual Rebalancing. And It's Never Been More Vital →
This material is proprietary and may not be reproduced, transferred, or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Russell Investments.
· Medallia, Inc. (MDLA) CEO Leslie Stretch on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Last year, we added 40% productive sales capacity over the prior year.
· Private equity 'barbarian' KKR spends big and fast to avoid mistakes of 2008 crisis →
Adding to the sting at the time was the fact that rival Blackstone successfully went public prior to the meltdown.
· Education minister says will distribute guidelines on school reopening tomorrow →
“Once the MOH and MKN feel it is time to reopen the school then we will make an announcement two weeks prior to the date ... thus far we have yet to set a date for school reopening,” he said.
The Japan Times
· IPOs revive with Warner Music, NetEase kicking off $6.4 billion week →
“Most of these companies had already spent a lot of quality time with investors prior to the shutdown,” said Anthony Kontoleon, global head of equity capital markets syndicate at Credit Suisse Group AG.
· United Rentals: Look Beyond The Cycle To The Secular Opportunity →
In fact, until the recent deterioration in URI's returns (which actually started late in 2019) which follows the deterioration in the ISM Manufacturing Index, the company had been maintaining return on capital in a range above the prior cycle peaks.
· HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) CEO Jon Kessler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With prospects beyond the second quarter currently unclear and with significant uncertainty regarding the pace of reopening and economic recovery, we are withdrawing prior guidance for full fiscal year 2021.
· Visa Inc. (V) Presents at Bank of America Securities 2020 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
Our approach with click to pay was really to get a handful of merchants up on the platform prior to the holiday season.
· CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) CEO George Kurtz on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We continue to win business with large enterprises and closed the vast majority of this quarter’s 7-figure deals in the second half of the quarter after the shelter-in-place orders were in effect, which is consistent with prior quarters.
· Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) CEO Brian Humphries on MoffettNathanson's 2nd Annual Payments Processors and IT Services Summit Conference (Transcript) →
Most of that, three quarters of that actually happened from pipeline bills that happened in Q3 and Q4 of the prior year.