Prior в новостях
|days prior||Дней до|
|just prior||Только до|
|months prior||Месяцев до|
|year prior||Годом ранее|
|years prior||Лет до|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· How a small Spanish town became one of Europe's worst Covid-19 hotspots →
The 83-year-old was prior of the lay Brotherhood of Saint Isidore the Farmer, which parades an image of their saint around town during its May fiestas.
· Richard Hibbard: Dragons and Wales hooker calls for 60-cap flexibility →
Hibbard, who won 38 Wales caps and played for Gloucester prior to the law being introduced, believes the experience of playing outside of Wales was invaluable.
· EUR/USD: The Bull Case →
In this article, I argue against my prior case, suggesting that there is a potential for a squeeze upward in the euro, potentially over a long period of time.
· WBBL's stand-alone window may close: Lanning →
In years prior, matches had either been stand-alone or as a precursor to the men's game at the major international stadiums.
· 'Mindest has changed': COVID testing to stay strong, say biotechs →
Goldman Sachs team suggested virus testing could add 19 per cent to Sonic's FY21 testing volumes compared with previous estimates, with serology testing for prior COVID-19 infections becoming more important.
· US new weekly jobless claims seen falling below 2 million →
New claims for state unemployment benefits likely totaled a seasonally adjusted 1.8 million for the week ended May 30, down from 2.123 million the prior week, according to a Reuters survey of economists.
· COVID-19 Therapeutics: The Leading Contenders →
The Cytosorb filter is also being used to extract drugs like blood thinners from a patient’s blood prior to heart surgery.
· Widow of heart surgeon killed in one-punch attack sues Melbourne hospital →
The writ also says other dangerous incidents occurred at Box Hill Hospital in the three years prior to the assault, and alleges the hospital failed to conduct adequate safety reviews in the wake of other incidents.
· Samsung's help in COVID-19 battle helps heir's image ahead of trial →
They fell to 9.77 per cent in the two days after his public apology, down from an average of 16.37 per cent over the 30 days prior.