|public and private||公私|
· Great Panther Mining Limited (GPL) CEO Robert Henderson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
[Operator Instructions] Our next question is from Roger Davis, Private Investor.
· CoreCivic Inc (CXW) CEO Damon Hininger on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During today’s call, our remarks, including our answers to your questions, will include forward-looking statements pursuing to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities and Litigation Reform Act.
· Coronavirus: LAPD officers accused of defying state order by attending party at bar →
The officers attended a private party at Sassafras Saloon in Los Angeles last Friday, at an event that was created to honour first responders, according to the owners of the bar, the 1933 Group.
The New York Times
· Coming Next: The Greater Recession →
But a variety of private indicators, like the monthly report from the data-processing firm ADP, already suggest that the rapid employment gains of May and June were a dead-cat bounce and that job growth has at best slowed to a crawl.
· BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) CEO Howard Levkowitz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The broadly syndicated loan market which has been more volatile than our portfolio recovered meaningfully and the overall yield spreads in the private markets also tightened.
· Welltower's (WELL) CEO Tom DeRosa on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As a reminder, certain statements made during this call may be deemed forward-looking statements in the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act.
· Republicans are still trying to frame Joe Biden with Ukraine →
There were eight separate congressional investigations of Benghazi, and it was in the last one that Republicans discovered that Clinton sometimes used a private email for work (of course, no one in the Trump administration would ever do such a thing).
· After the Beirut blasts, the Lebanese diaspora is left between helplessness and guilt →
This is all on top of a global pandemic that has strained public and private hospitals and tested the capacity of doctors, nurses and medical practitioners across the country.
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I consider them nuisance cases that will eventually be resolved in favor of governments and private entities that like ourselves that operate in this space, but they're time consuming and they have a cost to them.
· Commission rejects Trump push for added debate against Biden →
In a letter to Trump private attorney Rudy Giuliani, his liaison to the commission, the commission writes that it is committed to its existing schedule of three debates between Trump and his Democratic challenger, Joe Biden, saying it would consider adding a fourth debate only if both sides agree to it.