“Process” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Revealed: the inside story of Europe's divided coronavirus response →
Not for lack of willingness of the European commission but the process was so slow and bureaucratic.
· SI All-American watch list: 13 Washington Commits and 20 Key UW Targets Named →
The evaluation process will continue throughout the season “until the list of 1,000 contenders coalesces around just 25 young men who can say proudly they are the best of the best -- they are Sports Illustrated All-Americans,” said SI Director of Football Recruiting John Garcia, Jr.
· Please Explain podcast: hunt for COVID-19 vaccine going 'surprisingly well' →
They delve into why scientists are so optimistic about the current chances of vaccine development and discuss why the process is so complicated.
· Logging Victoria's burnt forest would hurt 30 threatened species, study says →
Under Australia’s Illegal Logging Prohibition Act, companies are not permitted to process timber that has been illegally logged.
· SI All-American Football Candidates in Texas →
The evaluation process will continue throughout the season “until the list of 1,000 contenders coalesces around just 25 young men who can say proudly they are the best of the best -- they are Sports Illustrated All-Americans,” said Garcia.
· Exploring the abyss that is the senior pool of HOF candidates →
And that's the flaw with the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection process -- too many worthy candidates slip through the cracks without ever receiving a fair hearing on their careers.
· Layer gets $5.6M to make joint working on spreadsheets less hassle →
The idea for a ‘SaaS to supercharge spreadsheets’ came to the co-founders as a result of their own experience of workflow process pain-points at the place they used to work, as is often the case with productivity startups.