Process en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|due process||Debido al proceso|
|peace process||Proceso de paz|
|process called||Proceso llamado|
|recording process||Proceso de grabación|
|selection process||Proceso de selección|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
Even then, local authorities were told to ask permission before instituting lockdowns—a process festooned in red tape.
The Japan Times
· Joe Biden formally clinches U.S. Democratic presidential nomination →
He finished an embarrassing fourth place in the overwhelmingly white Iowa caucuses that kicked off the nomination process in February.
· Have you tried ordering from these five food delivery services in Malaysia, aside from GrabFood and Foodpanda? →
Hometaste oversees the entire process of serving the perfect meal to your home including training and supervising cooks so that they meet quality standards and taking care of logistics to ensure that the food arrives piping hot for customers.
· Joe Biden clinches the Democratic presidential nomination →
The delegate collection process was complicated by the decision of a number of states to postpone their primaries once the country went into a lockdown because of the coronavirus.
· Ann Taylor parent Ascena weighs bankruptcy filing - Bloomberg →
Ascena reportedly could sell three of its brands including Catherines in a court-supervised sale process, while keeping Ann Taylor and Loft as part of the company when it emerges from bankruptcy.
· Bursa Malaysia likely to see further gains next week →
Another market analyst said the export duty exemption for crude palm oil, crude palm kernel oil and processed palm kernel oil from July to December 2020 augured well for plantation stocks and advised investors to buy shares in companies like FGV Holdings.
· US subsidiary of ST Engineering Aerospace suffers massive data breach →
“As part of this process, we are conducting a rigorous review of the incident and our systems to ensure that the data we are entrusted with remains safe and secure.
Hong Kong Free Press
· In Carrie Lam’s letter, Hong Kong’s rule of law is sacrificed to state paranoia →
Important as judicial impartiality is, it is but one component of rule of law: the impartiality of the prosecution service and the process by which legislation comes into being – to name but two – are as important.
· Jason Industries filing for bankruptcy →
It doesn't anticipated that non-U.S. operations (including Europe and Mexico) will be affected by the process.
· (LEAD) S. Korea reports 51 new virus cases, most in 8 days →
Health authorities said they plan to tighten the inspection of venues that were overlooked in the quarantine process to prevent additional outbreaks as seen in Richway.