· Shrewsbury maternity scandal: Hundreds more cases revealed after trawl of paper records →
Sources said the final figure was not yet known because there needed to be a process to remove duplicate cases and families who did not wish to take part in the review.
· Millions watched an Indian man eat chicken legs on TikTok until the app was banned →
After weeks of tension and a troop buildup, both India and China say they are in the process of disengaging from certain contentious points on the border but that talks are still ongoing.
· Chase: Strong Q3 Results With EPS +16%, Strong Margins, And Cash Leading To Solid Returns →
Chase Corp.'s business encompasses the primary processes of manufacturing protective coatings, industrial coatings, and tape products.
· British Gymnastics chief Jane Allen ‘appalled and ashamed’ as sport sees bullying and abuse allegations mount →
It is vital that concerns are made public, whether that is through the media or our processes.
· Coronavirus survivor with painful side effects months after recovery 'absolutely terrified for winter' →
She and her team are literally in the process of placing orders for approximately 250 care packs for our NHS staff.
· Every single Mohamed Salah scoring contribution for Liverpool as incredible Premier League feat reached →
Salah has averaged a goal or an assist every 88.5 minutes over the course of the past three league campaigns and he's missed just two fixtures in the process through injury.
· Border authorities use pandemic powers to expel immigrants →
They applied for refugee status in Mexico and were cleared for humanitarian visas in February but did not complete the process in the southern state of Chiapas, said Carlos Gonzalez Gutierrez, Mexico’s consul general in San Diego.
· Bill Nygren Market Commentary - 2Q20 →
Our research process is based on a disciplined quantitative and qualitative screening process.
· Texas Rangers Slugger Joey Gallo Cleared for Team Workouts After Testing Positive for COVID-19 →
MLB's intake testing process has been under fire over the past several days, which Sports Illustrated's Emma Baccellieri fully detailed in Friday's Daily Cover story.