· Nationals, Astros cancel workouts over virus testing delays →
“Major League Baseball needs to work quickly to resolve issues with their process and their lab.
· Puerto Rico braces for political upheaval involving governor →
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — Puerto Rico’s governor denied allegations of obstruction of justice late Monday as the main opposition party demanded she be investigated and hinted at a possible impeachment process in what could be the latest round of major political upheaval for the U.S. territory.
The New York Times
· Palantir Technologies Files to Go Public →
Founded in 2003 by Peter Thiel, Joe Lonsdale, Nathan Gettings, Steven Cohen and Alex Karp, who is its chief executive, the company began working with governments, law enforcement and the defense industry to analyze and process their data, but has expanded into other areas.
· Facebook, others block requests on Hong Kong user data →
“Telegram has never shared any data with the Hong Kong authorities in the past and does not intend to process any data requests related to its Hong Kong users until an international consensus is reached in relation to the ongoing political changes in the city,” he said.
· Trans rights have been pitted against feminism but we're not enemies →
This is a process, not a flick of a switch.
· Listen: How the Coronavirus Affects Kids →
I want to be assured that there are not other manifestations of this multi-system inflammatory process that don't linger and cause something that is actually significant that we aren't yet picking up on.
· First Qld virus case for 10 days as state prepares to reopen borders →
More than 9200 passengers had been processed and 63 were now in mandatory quarantine after travelling from Victoria hot spots.
· EXCLUSIVE: Gerard Houllier's message to Liverpool after long wait for Premier League title finally ended →
And that process rightly figures almost as significantly as trophy count when he assesses his reign.
· Firm Linked to Pelosi’s Husband Got Virus Loan, Data Show →
The SBA issued a rule that would allow lawmakers to bypass a conflict-of-interest review process in applying for the small business loans, a move that critics have said creates the potential for self-dealing and abuse.
The New York Times
· Paapa Essiedu Knows ‘I May Destroy You’ Is Hard to Watch →
What’s your process for figuring out how you’re going to embody a character like Kwame?