“Production” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Louise Page obituary →
And Danny Boyle’s production boasted superb performances by Gwen Nelson and Sheila Burrell as the widow and her daughter, whose ruminations on love and loss are prompted by the presence of a naked boy who sells his blood and semen to the locals.
· Credit outlook negative for film production, print media, TV broadcasting: ICRA →
Ratings agency ICRA on Thursday said the credit outlook for film production and exhibition, print media and television broadcasting segments is negative due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, while the same is stable for distribution platform operators and over-the-top platforms.
· France to transform surplus wine into hand sanitiser →
The alcohol resulting from the distillation is exclusively reserved for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry and the production of hand sanitiser, and for the production of ethanol.
· Stocks tilt lower as continuing jobless claims jump →
U.S. WTI crude oil -1.4% to $36.76/bbl as OPEC+ producers struggle to agree on a one-month extension of production cuts.
· Viewpoint creative designs branding campaign for Direxion funds →
Viewpoint Creative, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dolphin Entertainment (OTC:DLPN +130.3%) completes strategic design and full-service production of a branding campaign for long-time client Direxion, to introduce a new line-up of strategic weight ETFs.
· Tamil Nadu SSCL Exam 2020: Hall tickets for 10th board exam released - How to download →
Production of the photocopy of the hall ticket will also remain compulsory for the students to appear in the examinations.
· Jamieson Wellness: A Healthy But Pricey Choice →
In Canada and other jurisdictions, the company is subject to the laws and regulations applicable to any business engaged in the production and distribution of consumer health products.
· Oil faces tough road back from coronavirus →
Oil companies in the battered shale patch are starting to bring back some production as prices climb, but a new report underscores how the pandemic is taking a heavy financial toll despite signs of revival.
· Energy use declines in Permian Basin offer another glimpse at shale downturn →
How it works: Oil production sites often use electric-powered pumps, so the shut-in of thousands of wells meant a big decline in power demand.
· Market Structure In Crude Oil Sends Conflicting Signals →
Time will tell if the decline in the Brent premium is ultimately a bearish signal, or if it signifies a change in the fundamentals for Brent and WTI crude oil production after the substantial price corrections.